Golf Course Information
The 9-hole “Butler Park” course in Austin, Texas features 805 yards of golf from the longest tees for a par of 27, with a course rating of 35.5 and a slope rating of 113. Designed by Winston Kinser, the Butler Park golf course opened in 1949. Lee Kinser manages the course as the General Manager.
Golf Course Rules
- 1 ball per player.
- All players must have a putter and one other club.
- No glass containers.
- Never use any club other than a putter on the putting greens.
- Please repair divots you create.
- Please respect other golfers by playing ready golf.
- Golfers are responsible for any damage caused by golf balls they hit.
- Due to high demand, dogs are now allowed Monday – Friday from open to 3pm. On Saturday and Sunday, dogs are allowed until noon.